Win 1000 Terms & Conditions
CGU – Collingwood FC “Win $1,000” promotion
Conditions of Entry
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is CGU Insurance Limited of 181 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
3. The Promotion Period commences at 9.00am AEST on 8 July 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 28 August 2017.
4. An Entrant is any Australian resident that successfully completes an Entry. Employees of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to be Entrants.
5. To complete an Entry, Entrants must accurately complete all requested information in the entry form which is accessed either by:
a. texting CGU1000 to 0476857197 (normal SMS charges apply) then accessing the URL provided in the reply text message; or
b. accessing the URL provided in advertising for the Promotion,
and submit so that it is received during the Promotion Period. One Entry only is permitted per Entrant. An Entry is deemed to be received at the time of it being recorded in the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission of any Entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Prize is 2 x ‘Load&Go’ Reloadable Visa Prepaid Cards each loaded with AUD$500– total value of AUD$1,000.
7. The Prize Draw will be conducted at 4pm AEST on 29 August 2017 at 181 William Street, Melbourne Victoria. The first Entrant whose valid Entry is drawn will be the Winner and receive the Prize.
8. The Winner will be contacted within two days of the Prize Draw and provided with details of how to claim the Prize and the date by which they must claim the Prize (Prize Claim Date).
9. If the Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and the Promoter will conduct a further draw on the next business day after the relevant Prize Claim Date, at the same time and location as the original Prize Draw, in order to distribute the Prize (Redraw). In the case of a winner of a Redraw, they will be contacted within two days of the Redraw and provided with details of how to claim their Prize.
10. The Prize will only be distributed in Australia and no component of the Prize is transferable or able to be exchanged. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of the Prize and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner. Use of the Prize is subject to the card issuer’s Terms and Conditions available at https://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/prepaid-cards/loadgo-cards/loadgo-reloadable-visa-prepaid-card/terms-conditions .
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of, the Promotion or taking the Prize and Entrants – and where applicable, Entrants’ parent or guardian – release the Promoter from any such liability.
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and providing information about the Promoter’s products, services and other offers in any media; and
b. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.