International Travel Insurance
Cover for cancellations, overseas medical costs, lost luggage and more while you’re travelling outside Australia.
Visiting family overseas? Planning the trip of a lifetime?
Take the stress out of your next adventure with our International Travel Insurance. We’ve got you covered for overseas hospital costs, cancelled flights, lost luggage and more.
With Platinum, Premium and Essentials plans to choose from, find the right level of cover for you.
Overseas medical cover
If you end up going to hospital overseas, we cover your medical costs.
Your kids can come too
Dependent children and grandchildren up to 21 years old are automatically covered by your policy.
We’ll cover accommodation, travel and meal costs if you’re stuck without a passport or after a natural disaster.
How much does International Travel Insurance cost?
Find out in less than 3 minutes, just answer a few simple questions about you and your trip
Looking for travel insurance in SA, WA or the NT?
We don’t offer travel insurance in South Australia, Western Australia or the Northern Territory. Instead, you can visit NRMA Insurance to see their travel insurance policies and get a quote.
NRMA Travel Insurance in SA, WA and the NT is issued by Insurance Australia Limited, ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. To see if this product is right for you, always consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations available from nrma.com.au
What’s included?These are included in our Platinum, Premium and Essentials plans, but each plan has different limits.
Ready for take-off?Get a quote
Forms and downloads
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 6 August 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 26 March 2021 - 5 August 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 9 October 2020 to 25 March 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 18 March 2019 to 8 October 2020)
- Target Market Determination