Domestic Travel Insurance
Cover for cancellations, lost luggage and more while you're travelling in Australia
Road trip with the family? Visiting friends in another state?
Just because you’re not overseas doesn’t mean things can’t go wrong on your trip. Your bags might never show up after your flight, or you could scrape your rental car parking at the Big Banana.
Domestic travel insurance keeps these kinds of setbacks from ruining your trip. And if you run into trouble, our emergency hotline is ready to help anytime.
Your kids can come too
Children and grandchildren up to 21 years old are automatically covered by your policy
Protect your valuables
Add expensive items (like jewellery or cameras) to your policy so they’re covered, too
24/7 emergency hotline
If you get into trouble on your trip, we’re always here to help in any way we can
How much does Domestic Travel Insurance cost?
Find out in less than 3 minutes, just answer a few simple questions about you and your trip
Looking for travel insurance in SA, WA or the NT?
We don’t offer travel insurance in South Australia, Western Australia or the Northern Territory. Instead, you can visit NRMA Insurance to see their travel insurance policies and get a quote.
NRMA Travel Insurance in SA, WA and NT is issued by Insurance Australia Limited, ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. To see if this product is right for you, always consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations available from nrma.com.au
What's included?You can choose our domestic plan, or just get the basics with a cancellation only plan. With the domestic plan, you get:
Packed and ready to go?Get your quote
Forms and downloads
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 6 August 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 26 March 2021 - 5 August 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 9 October 2020 to 25 March 2021)
- Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (for policies started from 18 March 2019 to 8 October 2020)
- Target Market Determination