Skip to content

Sorry, we are unable to service you.

In your selected state, compensation to injured workers is provided under a statutory scheme administered by the workers compensation authorities of that state.

For Queensland employers please visit WorkCover Queensland

For South Australian employers please visit WorkCover SA

Please contact CGU on 13 24 81 or visit to see how our other insurance products can help protect your business.