What is Listed Events cover?
CGU Listed Events Home Insurance provides value for money cover for each of the events detailed in your policy, such as fire or explosion, lightning, earthquake, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, cyclone, storm, rainwater or wind damage and even a car running into your house. It also includes flood cover.
- Cover for burglary, fire, storm, rainwater, liquid or wind damage, deliberate or unintentional harm and much more
- Includes flood cover in all new policies and renewals issued from 1 February 2012
- Alternative accommodation expenses
- New-for-old replacement cover
- Valuable items cover
- 24/7 claims assistance service
- Option to pay by the month
With this cover you also get
- Protection for contents away from home, in transit and in a commercial storage facility
- timber fences and gates (up to 15 years old) replacement
- Legal expenses
- Veterinary expenses