Terms and Conditions:
AJG Direct Debit Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: AJG Direct Debit
Promoter: Insurance Australia Group Limited ABN 60 090 739 923, 181 William Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: (02) 9292 9222
Promotional Period: Start date: 07/11/16 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 12/03/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are AJG personal insurance customers whose AJG personal insurance account is not already signed up to direct debit. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Call 1300 293 237; and
b. Sign up to direct debit by lodging bank account details for direct debit.
Entries permitted: Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: $1,050.00
Prize Description: The prize is iPad Pro with the following specification: Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB, 9.7-inch, Space Grey colour.
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): AUD$1,050.00
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection - 16/03/17 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Conditions: No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferable, unless otherwise specified by the Promoter. Prize excludes fees for connection with a service provider and any data charges, these costs are the responsibility of the winner. ‘iPad’ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this Promotion. The prize requires the winner to contact the Promoter in order to organise delivery.
Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted using the contact details on file with the Promoter, and will include notification in writing. The winner will be contacted within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published in The Australian newspaper on 30/03/17.
Unclaimed Prize: Prize must be claimed by 16/06/17 at 02:30 pm AEST. The prize, if unclaimed, will be redrawn on 19/06/17 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified using the contact details on file with the Promoter within two (2) business days of the draw, and will include notification in writing. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian newspaper on 03/07/17.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion of the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 02:30 pm AEDT on 16/03/17 using computerised random selection.
b) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule table above.
c) The winning entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize.
d) The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw prize has been appraised by a suitably qualified person into the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system.
e) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by or at the time stipulated by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
24. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/08605