What happens if I disagree with the decision made by CGU?
CGU makes a decision to decline payment, it will be done in consultation with you. If you have concerns about how a liability decision was reached, please contact us immediately and provide any further information you think may be relevant.
While CGU must comply with legislative requirements, we endeavour to partner with you to ensure the best outcomes for you and your injured worker are achieved.
If you disagree with a decision, you can:
- request CGU review the claim. The review will be conducted by a member of staff who was not involved in making the original decision.
- register your feedback by completing our online customer feedback form. Further information is available in our customer feedback section
- contact WorkCover’s Claims Assistance Service on 13 10 50
- refer the dispute to the Workers Compensation Commission
- seek assistance from a union or lawyer.