What happens if I disagree with the decision made by CGU?

If you disagree with the decision, you can:

  • contact CGU and request the decision be reviewed. As part of the internal dispute resolution process the review will be conducted by a senior member of staff who was not involved in making the original decision.
  • contact WorkCover WA on (08) 9388 5555.
  • seek assistance from a union or lawyer
  • refer the matter to the Dispute Resolution Directorate of WorkCover WA. 

Further information on appeal rights is available on the WorkCover WA website