CGU, in partnership with e3 Learning Solutions, provides innovative online WHS training solutions. Using a blend of workplace simulations, interactive assessments, audio, images and text, our courses actively engage and involve the user in problem-based learning.
The benefits of online learning include:
- lower training cost per employee
- standardised training throughout all business locations
- reduced administration requirements
What do I get?
- free or discounted online training
- an opportunity to trial online learning in your organisation at no cost
- discounts on future online learning courses
What courses can I choose?
There is a variety of modules in work health and safety, injury management and industrial relations. The following are an example of the types of courses available:
- Alcohol and other drugs in the workplace
- Duty of care
- Incident investigation
- Injury management
- Manual tasks for workers
- Minimising risk using personal protective equipment
- Risk management
- Work health and safety fundamentals
How do I access the offer?
Simply go to our Online Learning Portal and click to 'sign up now'. You will need your policy number to register.