Office Insurance Package
CGU’s Office Package provides all-in-one protection for people who operate their business from an office and lets you tailor your cover to suit your individual business.
This packaged protection is designed for people who operate their business from an office, including medical and health, financial services, professionals, consultants and administrative services.
CGU’s Office Package can be tailored to suit your business needs. This customisable insurance provides a range of different insurance types all under one policy – making it easy to insure your whole business.
- Build your customised policy from 15 individual sections of covers
- Wide-ranging office insurance protection for your business under one policy
- Tailor your insurance solution to meet your business’s needs.
CGU’s Office package lets you customise your insurance from these 15 types of cover
Fire and other defined events
This covers damage to buildings and contents caused by fire and perils. It includes:
- Landlord’s fixtures and fittings for tenants
- Removal of debris up to $25,000 sum insured
The interruption to trading following a fire or other insured event can often have more serious financial implications for your business than the actual damage itself. Business interruption covers the shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after an insured loss. It includes:
- Cover following a loss under money, glass and general property sections
- Interruption covered where damage has occurred to property away from your premises
- Up to 10% of gross income or payroll should goods be damaged in transit within Australia
This covers money in transit or bank safe, on premises, whilst in a safe and in private residencies. It includes:
- Damage to premises and safe – up to $5,000 in total
This covers breakage of internal and external glass and signs. It includes:
- Up to $5,000 each for signwriting, replacing burglar alarm tapes, temporary boarding or replacing damaged window frames.
Public liability and Products liability
This covers your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage. This can also include liability arising from product defects. It includes:
- Up to $50,000 for damage or loss of goods in your care, custody and control
- Social clubs, canteens and sporting clubs that are part of your business
This covers fraud or dishonesty by your employees. It includes:
- Claims preparation fees – up to 10% of the employee limit or $10,000, whichever is the lesser
- Superannuation funds, welfare, social and sporting clubs that are part of your business
This covers damage to machinery from mechanical, electrical and electronic breakdown and goods in cold chambers against deterioration.
This covers fire, theft and breakdown cover for computers and electronic equipment.
This cover is primarily designed for property (excluding stock) which is moved around, like tools or professional equipment.
This covers costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the Australian Tax Office) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax. It includes:
- All necessary costs up to the sum insured to comply with a tax audit
Note: This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy Wording document
Forms & Downloads
I purchased my policy directly online or over the phone
I purchased my policy via broker, intermediary or advisor
- CGU Office Pack Policy (for policies started or renewed from 31 March 2021)(PDF, 1 mb)
- CGU Office Pack Policy (for policies started or renewed from 17 October 2020)(PDF, 812 kb)
- CGU Office Pack Policy (for policies started or renewed from 30 June 2019)(PDF, 1 mb)
- Office insurance brochure(PDF, 391 kb)