CGU Industrial Special Risks Insurance (ISR) provides property damage cover and consequential loss cover for medium to larger organisations with diverse operations and insurable value over $10 million. This policy is designed to protect physical assets, including buildings, stock, plant and machinery and other property. Our policies contain industry-agreed base wordings (Mark 4 & 5) that can be tailored to your specific business needs.
Get a quote and apply
Contact your insurance adviser or find an insurance adviser to obtain an Industrial Special Risks Insurance quote and complete an application.
- Cover for property damage by any cause not otherwise excluded under the policy
- Industry-agreed wordings (Mark 4 & 5), with the ability to include variations from the standard wordings to tailor cover to meet insured’s needs (subject to review by underwriting)
- A CGU ISR Classic policy is also available in addition to the Insurance Industry-agreed wording, which provides broader cover to the standard
- Cover for reinstatement or replacement (including extra costs)
- Cover for consequential loss
- Cover for theft and money
Have you got the right cover for your business?
Our assessment services ensure you have the type and level of cover your business needs.
Forms & Downloads
- CGU Industrial Special Risks Classic Policy Wording and Change of Insurer Endorsement(PDF, 413 kb)
- CGU Industrial Special Risks Mark IV Modified Policy Wording and Change of Insurer Endorsement(PDF, 684 kb)
- CGU Industrial Special Risks Mark V Policy Wording and Change of Insurer Endorsement(PDF, 620 kb)