Domestic Services & Repairs

If your business provides handyman, domestic cleaner, pet groomer or dressmaker services, our business insurance has the coverage to protect your business. 

Most popular types of cover

Choosing the right cover for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the coverage that most businesses like yours choose:

Public and Product Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage

General Property. Provides you with protection for loss or damage or burglary of property such as tools, when you take them with you on the road or at the work site

Fire and Defined Events. Can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises

Personal Accident and Illness. Protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self employed where there is no access to sick leave

Burglary. Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises, or the premises you are renting, and stealing your business stock, contents or equipment 


View more cover options

Motor Vehicles. Covers you for business motor vehicles and mobile plant used to operate your business

Money. Covers money being stolen from your premises

Multiple Risks. Covers you for accidental loss or damage to specified items of property anywhere in Australia or New Zealand

Tax Audit. Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax

Fraud and Dishonesty. Provides cover for you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act or omission by an employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain

Electronic Equipment. Covers you for breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machine and phone equipment

Machinery. Covers breakdown of cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners

Glass. Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs

Business Interruption. Covers the loss of profits after your business suffers damage due to an insured event, such as a fire or storm and the business is closed for the process of rebuilding or repairing the damage. If you are no longer able to trade because of this event, you can continue to receive a cash flow to help ensure your business returns to its normal operation

Note: This is a general description of cover only – full details are set out in the Policy Wording document

Get a quote

13 24 81

8am–8pm AEST, Mon to Fri

Overseas: +61 3 9601 8222