Corporate Advantage Management Liability
CGU Corporate Advantage Management Liability Insurance is designed to extend company protection by combining multiple insurance areas in the one comprehensive policy.
Director and officer liability policies have traditionally been written to only protect the personal assets of individual directors and officers, with limited cover for the business itself. CGU Corporate Advantage Management Liability Insurance is designed to extend company protection and provide all-in-one coverage.
This product extends CGU Directors and Officers Liability Cover, broadening coverage to include multiple insurance areas in the one comprehensive policy.
Not sure which directors and officers liability policy you should use?
View our policy comparison table below to determine the cover that’s right for you.
Corporate Advantage Management Liability Insurance
- Large number of additional extensions broadening CGU Professional Risks Insurance D&O wording making it specifically designed for private companies. (Corporate Advantage cannot be provided for public listed companies).
- Indemnity limits generally restricted to $10m or less in aggregate liability. Any public listed companies and larger private companies requiring higher limits of indemnity should consider CGU Professional Risks Insurance D&O Policy.
- It is intended to provide protection not only for the assets of the individual directors and officers but cover is also extended to the company for defined exposures. This is done by firstly broadening CGU Professional Risks traditional D&O coverage and then incorporating it with five other insurance covers under the one policy.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Our existing CGU Professional Risks Insurance D&O wording is primarily aimed at protecting the personal assets of the directors.
- The policy serves a broad range of companies operating across a broad range of industry types. These entities include public listed (and unlisted), private (both small and large), cooperatives, mutuals, government entities and non profit organisations.
- Broadened wording including clarity for directors with respect to advancement of defence costs, broader severability cover and limited application of fraud and dishonesty exclusion.
- Indemnity limits of up to $20m available.
- Broad range of optional extensions including EPL (Entity) cover at a very competitive premium available to small and larger organisations.
- Additional optional extensions include prospectus liability, reinstatement of limit, pre-acquisition liability, USA/Canada extension and pollution defence costs cover which serve the needs of larger corporations.
Get a quote and apply
Contact your insurance adviser or find an insurance adviser to obtain a Corporate Advantage Management Liability Insurance quote and complete an application.
Need this coverage and more?
This product is part of the Business pack.
Speak with a business insurance specialist
Our team of friendly business insurance specialists can help you understand what covers are available for your business.