Associations and Not for Profit Liability
CGU’s liability package for Associations and Not For Profit Organisations is designed to protect the assets of both the organisation and its officers against the risk of litigation.
Every policy comes with two hours of free legal advice, giving you access to counsel from our expert panel of lawyers.
Why you may need to be put in touch with an insurance adviser for this product
If your business has complex or unique needs in relation to associations and not for profit liability insurance, we may put you in touch with an independent insurance adviser who can help assess your risks and give you specialist advice on what level of cover will suit your needs.
- Automatic professional indemnity, directors and officers, entity and employment practices liability cover
- Cover for volunteers
- Automatic reinstatement of policy limit
- Up to $100,000 automatic fines and penalties cover
- Up to $10,000 employee theft cover
Forms & Downloads
- Association Liability Policy (for policies starting or renewed from 14 August 2021)(PDF, 281 kb)
- Association Liability Policy (for policies starting or renewed from 1 August 2017–13 August 2021)(PDF, 393 kb)
- CGU Association and Non-Profit Organisation Liability Brochure(PDF, 202 kb)
- CGU Associations and Non Profit Organisation Liability Package Proposal(PDF, 189 kb)