Insurance for Commercial Property Owners
Business Insurance can help protect your small business. Choose your cover online in just a few easy steps.
You can get a range of cover
Business Insurance is flexible and can be easily customised to meet your business’ needs.
You can choose from a range of options to cover your business, from Public Liability cover to protection for your work tools, commercial vehicles, and more.
Covers your business premises for damage to buildings, contents, stock, tools and equipment caused by fire, natural perils like storms, and/or malicious damage.
Theft and money
Covers you if a person breaks into your premises (or the premises you are renting) and steals your business stock, contents, equipment or money.
Public and product liability
Protects your business against claims for accidental damage or injury caused to an individual or their property as a result of your work.
Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving, display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs.
Covers breakdown of certain machinery you need to run your business – for example, cash registers, salon equipment or air conditioners.
More cover optionsYou can also consider these other covers for your business.
Forms and downloads
- Business Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (policies started or renewed from 30 May 2021)
- Business Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (policies started or renewed from 31 March 2021 - 29 May 2021)
- Business Insurance PDS (policies started from 6 Sep 2020 - 30 March 2021, or renewed from 17 Oct 2020 - 30 March 2021)
- Business Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (policies started 1 Dec 2018–5 Sep 2020, or renewed 1 Dec 2018–16 Oct 2020)
- Key Facts Sheet for Home Contents Policy in Business Insurance (policies started 1/12/18–5/9/20, or renewed 1/12/18–16/10/20)
- Key Facts Sheet for Home Building Policy in Business Insurance (policies started 1/12/18–5/9/20, or renewed 1/12/18–16/10/20)