Cover all your commercial vehicles under one policy
Insure your business vehicles or fleet under one policy with CGU commercial motor insurance
CGU’s Commercial Motor and Motor Fleet insurance keeps your business on the road with a cover to suit you. Our cover allows you to insure your different vehicles under one policy – from cars, trailers and caravans to goods carrying vehicles and mobile plant machinery.
We insure a single business vehicle up to fleets of hundreds, and insure some of Australia’s largest commercial fleets.
You can customise your policy by choosing between comprehensive, third party fire and/or theft or third party only for each vehicle you insure.
CGU’s Commercial Motor insurance covers up to 15 different vehicles under one policy – including cars, trailers, caravans, goods carrying vehicles and mobile plant machinery.
CGU Motor Fleet insurance covers fleets over 15 vehicles, tailored to your business needs. Customers with CGU Motor Fleet insurance will get access to our safe driving and risk management tools, to help your drivers improve safety and reduce their risks.
For Commercial Vehicles with a carrying capacity over 5 tonnes, we recommend insuring with National Transport Insurance (NTI), Australia’s largest truck insurer.
Forms and downloads
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance PDS (policies starting or renewals from 2 December 2021)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance PDS (policies started or renewed from 30 May 2021 - 1 December 2021)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance PDS (policies started or renewed from 15 March 2019 - 29 May 2021)
- Motor Fleet PDS and Policy (for policies starting on 8 October 2021 or renewals from 13 November 2021)
- Motor Fleet PDS and Policy (for policies starting or renewed from 2 October 2021 - 7 October 2021)
- Motor Fleet PDS and Policy (for policies starting or renewed from 15 March 2019 - 1 October 2021)
Speak with a business insurance specialist
Our team of friendly business insurance specialists can help you understand what covers are available for your business.
Request a call back