Talk to Us

We're here for you

Whether you need make a claim or to ask a question we're only a phone call away.

For claims

Call13 24 80

24 hours, 7 days a week

For general enquiries

Call13 24 81

Personal Insurance
8:30am to 5:00pm AEDST, Monday to Friday

Business Insurance
8:00am to 8:00pm AEDST, Monday to Friday

Web Chat

Web chat

8:30am to 5:00pm AEDST, Monday to Friday

While overseas

Call +61 3 9601 8222

Need your current policy documents?

Request business documents Request personal documents

Business Insurance

Get a quote

Business interruption claims

If your business has been affected by COVID-19 and you have business interruption cover, talk to us about making a claim on 13 24 81.

There have been two test cases in relation to business interruption cover and COVID-19 impacts. Information about these test cases is available on the Insurance Council of Australia's website.

Protect the future of your business

Below is the full list of insurance products you can consider for your business. If you need support, don't hesitate to give us a call on 13 24 81.

Public Liability Insurance

Covers claims that your negligence led to someone getting injured or having their property damaged.

Learn more about Public Liability Insurance Get a quote

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Protection for legal claims if your professional advice or service causes loss to your clients.

Learn more about Professional Indemnity Insurance Get a quote

Farm insurance

Get cover for your small hobby farm or leisure farm.

Protect your farm's building and contents, including liability cover, and more.

Learn more about Farm Insurance Get a quote

We can back your business

Common questions

What kind of insurance is best for my business?

Every business is different, so you should choose the insurance that is best for you based on the business you're in and the kind of protection you need.

Some insurance (like Public Liability) may also let you add cover for particular risks you might be concerned about.

Popular insurance options include Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, or you can learn more about insurance for your type of small business.

If you need help, call our experts on 13 24 81.

Do I need business insurance?

Every business is different, so you should decide if you need insurance, and then choose the cover that's best for you.

You can add extras to some business insurance (including Public Liability) to cover you for common incidents you might be concerned about like theft, vandalism, fire and more.

Depending on your business, your clients or the owners of the buildings you work in might even need you to have a certain amount of Public Liability cover before you start work.

What's the difference between Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Public Liability Insurance protects you in case of damage or injury caused by your staff or on your business premises. Whereas Professional Indemnity protects you in case of damage caused due to your negligent or mistaken professional advice or services.

Talk to our business insurance specialists

We're here to help. If you've got questions about business insurance, call us on 13 24 81 (8am–8pm AEST, Mon–Fri) or chat to us online (8am–5pm AEST, Mon–Fri).