At CGU, we aim to keep businesses moving forward with purpose-built motor fleet solutions. We believe in local service and decision making, in order to create a package that ticks all the boxes. Our experienced team of Motor Fleet Underwriters offer an extensive range of risk and fleet management tools that utilise IAG’s resources and insights to create bespoke insurance solutions.
Put the wheels in motion
Getting started is easy. By providing your broker with the following information, we can get back to you with a detailed quote as quickly as possible.
- Detailed schedule of all vehicles to be covered (including state-based and sum insured).
- Five years’ claims experience including unit numbers and excess applied each year.
Choose from Conventional, Burner, Aggregate, Below Excess and Claims Handling products.
Risk Transfer Options
We look at every motor fleet strategy individually, to ensure the right fit. At CGU, we offer a variety of options to suit every business.
- Comprehensive cover as a Conventional or Burning cost
- Ability to handle uninsured below excess losses
- Aggregate Deductible programs with or without an underlying excess
- Claims handling only
- Excess Caps at an event and/or annual basis
- Rewarding good performance through Claims Experience Discounts
- Targeted Segments and Industries for Growth
As a testament to our success, CGU is expanding in several key areas, including:
CGU leads the field in claims management
Our market leading service model delivers unrivalled expertise and a seamless claims experience for our clients. Dedicated Claims Relationship Specialists ensure a smooth, professional interaction from start to finish via our 24/7 user-friendly claims portal.
- You can rest assured that we’ll get you back on the road in no time, because our partner repair network ensures a simple client experience, quality workmanship and a lifetime guarantee on all work completed. CGU clients have priority use of exclusive rapid repairer facilities. You can avoid delays and frustrating hold-ups with our repairer self-assessment model.
Our client service doesn’t end there
CGU’s Motor Fleet services also provide tools that can positively impact safety, cost and claims frequency. Using trend analysis, business performance surveys and risk reduction strategies, we can assist our clients in risk training for better practices and procedures in the future.
A cornerstone of all Motor Fleet programs is our ability to provide detailed reporting of losses, including:
- Standard claims experience report
- Analysis by cause of loss by vehicle, loss period, liability, loss location or by driver
- Five-year dashboards, and
- Client extracts.
By utilising our extensive toolkit, including risk management profile advice, onsite risk surveys, driver safety training material and industry benchmarking, CGU is uniquely equipped to help keep ambitious businesses on the move with a range of motor fleet options.
Need a quote?
Speak to your insurance broker or visit the NIBA website to find a trusted advisor who can assist with your insurance needs.
Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (“your personal circumstances”). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase the insurance policy, you should consider your personal circumstances and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available at https://www.cgu.com.au/.