With three options of cover to choose from, CGU Motor Composite Insurance is a flexible policy offering comprehensive protection:
- Composite cover – offers protection against loss or damage to your insured vehicles, as well as legal liability for loss or damage to another person’s property.
- Fire, Theft and Third Party – offers protection against loss or damage caused by fire, lightning or thunderbolt and theft or attempted theft.
- Third Party Only – covers your legal liability for loss or damage to another person’s property.
You can also choose from three categories of vehicles to cover:
- Specified vehicles – vehicles owned by the insured and used for either business or private use.
- Unspecified vehicles – vehicles owned by the insured as part of their equity, generally vehicles held for sale.
- Customer vehicles - vehicles belonging to a customer that have been entrusted to the insured for repair, servicing, alteration, painting, inspection, storage or maintenance.
Get a quote and apply
Contact your insurance adviser or find an insurance adviser to obtain a Motor Composite Insurance quote and complete an application.
Make a claim
Already have CGU Motor Composite Insurance and need to make a claim? Our claims section will point you in the right direction.
With three levels of cover to choose from and three categories of vehicle cover, you can tailor your policy to your insurance needs.